ABI-LAB is an affordable Boston-based Accelerator and Bio-Incubator whose mission is to support startup companies, and to accelerate their drug discovery programs, through the availability of 18 lab spaces and innovative pre-clinical services.
The renovations to our 17,000 ft2 building are now complete and we are proud to offer 17 private lab suites. Each suite (approx. 500 ft2) includes a modern lab and most also include office space. In addition, we accommodate a number of additional companies in our shared laboratory space.
Contact us now to join!
All of our Labs and Shared Lab Spaces are currently rented, but we have a waiting list of companies and we are happy to add your name.
Please contact us today or call us at (508) 650-6218 to join the waiting list, schedule a tour of ABI-LAB, or for more information.
Coming in 2019... ABI-LAB 2!
Your Future Starts Here
ABI-LAB 2 is a 65,000-square-foot bio-incubator being developed in Natick; the heart of the world's core suburban life science cluster. Opening in the Fall of 2019, the accelerator will offer start-ups affordable, collaborative space complete with a quarterly lecture series, mentoring and business networking program.
Click here for more information!
Our Facility Offers:
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure
- 16 ft. Lab benches with shelving
- Access to large and small lab equipment
- Fully equiped cell culture room
- Refrigerator, freezer (-20°C, -80°C) and cryo storage
- Hazardous material storage, chemical hood use, gas supply
- 24/7 facility access, free WiFi, free parking, cleaning service
- Autoclave, glass washer, deionized water, and ice machine
- Collaborative atmosphere. We offer a modern and open reception area, two kitchens, and two conferences rooms to facilitate interaction amongst our resident companies.
- Quarterly lecture series to support our startup companies, entrepreneurs and scientists
- Mentoring and business networking available by Dr. Raphael Nir; scientist, entrepreneur, and co-founder of 6 biotechnology companies. He has worked with over 180 companies during his 19 years as President and Chief Scientific Officer of SBH Sciences.
- On-site contract lab services. Services include but are not limited to: protein production, cell-culture, cell-based assays, biomarker analysis and animal studies (Oncology and NASH models).
- Grant application consulting services through Phase Design Research
Please Contact Us for more information on all that ABI-LAB has to offer.